The following meetings may require public notice. All meetings will be held at the Solid Waste Authority Administration Building at 7501 N. Jog Road in West Palm Beach unless otherwise stated. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. The meeting agendas and minutes for the Governing Board, CAC, SBAC and other meetings are listed here.
1. Governing Board Meeting and Public Hearing
Wednesday, June 8 at 9 a.m.
Purpose: To discuss general business of the SWA and to conduct a public hearing to receive public comment, adopt a budget, set tipping fee rates, and set assessment rates for disposal and collection of solid waste for fiscal year 2022/2023.
- Public Notice (PDF)
2. Citizens' Advisory Committee Meeting
Wednesday, June 1 at 1:30 p.m.
Purpose: To review, comment, and/or make recommendations on matters going before the Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County Governing Board.
- Public Notice (PDF)
3. Small Business Advisory Committee Meeting
Tuesday, June 7 at 9 a.m.
Purpose: To discuss general business of the Small Business Advisory Committee.
Bids and Purchasing
- - Invitation to bid for the purpose of establishing a contract and obtaining prices for the Sanitary Landfill Leachate and Gas Collection System Cleaning Services. Bids are due May 17, 2022, at 2 p.m.
- - Invitation for interested parties to submit sealed bid to establish a contract and obtain fixed prices for the purchase of 12 new, unused, latest model design Class 8 tractor trucks with automatic transmission. Sealed bids are due June 15, 2022, by 2 p.m.
Other Public NoticesThe following non-meeting or bid notices that are required to be noticed are listed here:
NOTE: This information is provided as a convenience and may not be complete. All meetings requiring public notice and advertisements are published in accordance with Florida Statutes in the following publications and/or locations:
- Governing Board of the Authority Meetings: Palm Beach Post, SWA website
- CAC, SWA Administration Building Lobby, SWA website
- SBAC, SWA Administration Building Lobby, SWA website
- Bids, RFPs and Contracts: Bidnet, Palm Beach Post, El Latino Seminal, PBC Resource Center, PBC Channel 20, and this website
- Construction Bids and Plans: Reed Construction Data, Central Florida Builders Exchange, McGraw-Hill Construction Dodge, Palm Beach County Resource Center, Construction Bulletin, iSqFt Planroom